Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Conclusion essay about my life

Conclusion essay about my life

Mar/Tue/2018 | Uncategorized

Day 3: Personal Essay: My Family | Maya s Blog

Conclusion essay about my life

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Sample Essay About Life | CustomWritings com Blog

biographical account Biographical accounts as a workable strategy in educational research. Paper presented at the conference Directions in educational research: postgraduate perspectives, University of Leicester, 23-24 July 2003. Biographies reveal the conclusion essay my life, relationship between the private and and classical music essays the public worlds individuals experience. The recording of these two structures in a personal document is the hallmark of the biographical method (Merrill, 2002). In qualitative research, biographical methods have been widely used. Conclusion My Life? However, traditional methodology textbooks have paid little tribute to this.

It is not until the last fifteen years that biographical research has been regarded more seriously as a method. As more emphasis was put into biographies and is changing the world essay collection of life stories, biographical accounts began to about my life be seen as points of essays, research and discussion and conclusion essay about my life not merely as components of any other ?serious? method (Roberts, 2002). This change has been registered as the ?biographical turn? in social research. The fields of study where biographies have been used have also been extended within the social sciences; however, most of the studies were conducted under positivist approaches. Solving? As the contexts and disciplines where biographical research was used expanded, this gave it a more interdisciplinary character. Conclusion My Life? One of the areas where it has been fruitful covering topics like schooling experiences, teachers? careers and bad homework lives, is essay about my life, education. The biographical or narrative turn has had an impact on the ways in which educational experiences, processes and policies are researched and maths solving understood (Coffey, 2001: 6).

The classroom, the school structure, teachers? experience in the educational systems and students? achievement, for example, had already been focus of study, however, now they were analysed under different approaches It would appear that the telling of a story about a life has become an important aspect of practice and research in professional teaching and conclusion essay other settings (Riessman, 1993: 5-6 in Roberts 2002: 23). Theoretically speaking, feminist theory also influenced the development of this research by appealing to problem grade the value of voice, consciousness raising and empowerment. The insights of the women?s movement began to conclusion have a transformative effect on fields such as oral history and how technology the world essay women?s experience were accorded value and writers began to essay about my life regard oral accounts as means of problems, recording women?s social and historical experiences (Gluck and Patai, 1991:1 in Roberts 2002: 29). In my interest to explore students? identity and conclusion the interrelation of this with their educational experience, using a biographical account sounded promising. As well as documenting individual lives and and classical comparrisons identities, the biographical turn in sociological enquiry provides a strategy for exploring personal histories and biographies, as well as the conclusion essay about my life, relationships between structure and agency in contemporary society (Coffey, 2001: 54). Problem Second Grade? Using this approach could open a window to try and see how students? (re)constructed their identity as they went through university life. Biographical research is part of a movement to reveal and understand the ?personal? and its interlinking with the immediate and wider social context and conclusion essay political practices (Roberts, 2002: 31). It could also provide me with a wider vision on the different agendas students have in their daily life as they go through university education.

What would the study essay, biographical accounts reveal about the ways students construct their identity? This was one of the key questions throughout my study. In order to present my experience using the biographical method, I will divide this paper into five sections. First, I will first present a general theoretical support for the use of the biographical method in researching identity in educational contexts. Conclusion Essay My Life? Second, I will write about the context of my study and the aims for conducting it.

Third, I will write about the methodology followed specifically to instructions writing essay collect the students? accounts. Fourth, I will discuss the pros and cons I have experienced with the approach. Essay About My Life? And finally, I will present some preliminary findings of my research. The biographical approach. The term biographical research is used to refer not to one approach to research but to a different range of similar approaches, whose main field of study is problems solving, ?lives?. Biographical research is an exciting, stimulating and fast-moving field which seeks to essay about my life understand the changing experiences and outlooks of individuals in their daily lives, what they see as important and how to provide interpretation of the account they give of their past, present and future (Roberts, 2002: 1). The methodology I used to collect the students? accounts is guided by this concept.

The definitions of the biographical method as well as materials relevant to study with this approach vary. The definition of biographical research I have used in my study follows the lines of Roberts (2002: 3) where the term is how technology is changing the world, used to conclusion denote work which uses stories of individuals and other ?personal materials? to understand the individual life within its social context. How Technology Is Changing Essay? The type of accounts students produced for my research fall within this category of conclusion about, ?personal materials?. Coffey?s (2001) notion of biographical research complements this definition by identifying the centrality of individual experiences as mechanisms for illuminating social processes in educational settings. According to her, biographical research has its emphasis on how social actors routinely engage in educational contexts and how they articulate and make sense of these experiences. Sarantakos?s (1994) version of solving, biographical accounts identifies two elements: how the about my life, authors define themselves and social action and how their individuality is influenced by social factors. How Technology Essay? The first element relates to the way people perceive and interprets the world around them. The second element talks about the essay my life, relations between their opinions and their social environment. In my research, I was interested in finding a way that would allow me to see some connections between the university experience and the way students formed their identity.

To this particular interest, I found the biographical method enlightening. Music? On one hand, you could see, through the student?s pieces of writing, how they read the world around them, their perception of reality. Essay My Life? On the other hand, it could also offer some insights into how their opinions were influenced by the social environment of which the university and they were part of. Now, how could the simple writing essay, students? accounts based on essay about, their life experience at the university offer some insight into the way they constructed their identity? Biographies and identities in an educational research project.

Identities are negotiated and biographies constructed through school processes, learning encounters, and curricular engagement. In turn, the articulation and representation of selves in educational settings can be challenged, change, resisted or accepted (Coffey 2001: 53). The relationship between biographical research and identity is important since most debates on bad homework, the condition of identity construction in our times are developed in the field of abstract theory (Roberts, 2002). Therefore, a study on identity which explores the ?lived lives? becomes appropriate and relevant. About? Studying through biographical accounts how identities are constructed opens up a space for insights into how factors like space, organizations and other social structures like youth and gender groups participate in this identity or identities? formation. In my study, in particular, the university is considered as a site of identity formation by offering a spatial, organizational and grouping structure for students, educational arenas form important sites for case study the active engagement of identity and conclusion biographical work (Coffey, 2001: 53). Educational research in colleges and universities in the last 20 years has primarily been focused on simple essay, academic achievement and students? attitudes and aspirations (Pascarella and my life Terenzini, 2001).

With the emerging interest in biographical work, schools, and other educational arenas, have increasingly been seen as sites for the active construction, production and reproduction of biographies and identities. Hence life histories, biographical data and personal narratives have been collected and analysed as mechanisms for understanding the lived realities of schools and of teaching (Coffey, 2001: 55). In most of the studies conducted using the biographical method, however, the interest has been put on the teachers? agenda: academic identity, racial and simple instructions writing essay gender issues (Goodson 1997; Munro 1998; Weiler and Middleton 1999 cited in Coffey, 2001). My study, on essay my life, the other hand, focuses on the students? identity. In order to better contextualise the use of the problems, biographical method in my study, the essay about, next section details the aims and context of my research. Aims and context of my research. The motivation for simple instructions my research sprung up from my experience in conclusion my life teaching university students in Mexico and working for maths solving two types of essay about my life, universities, a public and a private one.

The way students saw themselves as part of the University and how they carried and showed this way of seeing themselves throughout their time there always struck me as interesting. The way the University experience became central at how technology is changing essay, certain point in their lives was also intriguing. Finding out what the conclusion about my life, students as related themselves to higher education and how they valued it guided the key questions in case my study. A focal aim in my study was to find out how students created and conclusion essay about my life (re)created their identity inside an educational institution and to maths solving what extent the university was involved in this issue of identity formation. I was not only interested in particular processes of identity formation but rather in developing a wider understanding of the role of higher education to shape the identity of people in conclusion about our society and elaborate a more critical view of solving second, it. Context of study. The study was conducted in two universities in the State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico; a private (ITESM) and a public one (UANL). The participants in the study included undergraduate students and academics. Essay About My Life? The group where I collected biographical accounts from was the students. The study comprised 365 students from Science and Social Sciences and in their second year of write case, study. The idea was to get a purposive sample of my life, students where both systems of education ?public and private university- and at least two fields of science were represented.

I was also interested in students who would have been in the university for at least one year so they would have already had a ?feel? for bad homework university life experience that they could write about. The following table sums up the sample of essay about my life, students in my study: The higher education institutions in Mexico. The subjects: students from the areas of Science and Social sciences in both institutions. 365 Undergraduate students total. ? State-funded university: ? Privately-funded university: ITESM. Bad Homework? The data collection was done in the university premises and in the following paragraphs I will explain how it was done. Description of the data collection and the educational biographical account. Conclusion Essay About My Life? In order to collect information from students I used a technique which I called the educational biographical account. This method combined an information eliciting activity (word association) followed by an autobiographical account. The word association technique is one that I had extensively used as a teacher, mostly in language courses, to elicit vocabulary. Guided by a grounded theory orientation in metal music comparrisons my methodology, I found it useful to get students to write about how they valued higher education departing from their own ideas rather than from topics induced by me.

I wanted to see what ideas they connected to higher education and this eliciting technique seemed to be a less intrusive or indirect way to do it. The purpose of its application is best described by Sarantakos (1994: 209) in conclusion about his description of biographical methods, In the context of write case study essay, qualitative research, biographical methods attempt to present a perception of the self and conclusion essay about the world from the viewpoint of the author of the metal and classical essays, biography. This is how the technique was conducted. I asked students to write five words they related to conclusion essay my life the phrase university education ( educación universitaria in Spanish). After that, I asked them to explain why they had chosen such words and what they meant for them. An example of the technique I used can be seen on appendix 1. Metal Music Essays? My intention was to find what ideas or themes emerged from their answers that would connect with issues on identity construction. Before students started writing, I explained to them the aims of my research trying to get their writings directed towards my purpose.

I did this for ethical as well as for practical reasons so they would not write only isolated words with any connection. I also told them how I would be using their information keeping it confidential at all times. I have typed and analysed 365 documents in total; the amount of documents not processed was a low percentage and it was mainly due to inability to understand the students? handwriting or when the students failed to provide basic information that would allow a proper classification of the document. In order to analyse my data I followed the conclusion essay about my life, process of qualitative analysis suggested by maths problems solving Miles and Huberman (1994: 10-12) which includes four basic principles: data reduction (through coding), data display and conclusion drawing and verification (for detailed information of the model see Miles and Huberman 1994). While typing the students? documents was a time consuming task it helped me elaborate the memos or commentary documents suggested by Miles and Huberman?s model for conclusion my life a preliminary analysis. Problem Solving Second Grade? I had originally planned using the about, qualitative research software NVIVO to facilitate the management of my data; at this moment, I am still evaluating its usefulness since the analysis I have conducted so far has been done manually. One drawback I found using NVIVO was that entering the documents and maths problems solving codes could take a long time.

However, I still found it useful to manage the data. The fact that it can organise the data into big categories and be used to find correlation among data categories such as age, gender and field of conclusion about, study groups is a positive feature. Simple Instructions Essay? Furthermore, its quantitative output of data could be used to complement a primarily qualitative analysis and this is the benefit I am planning to use in my research (Kelle, 1995). Challenges and benefits of conclusion my life, dealing with data come at different times of the research process either with software or without it. From collection to data analysis they pose interesting questions and bring the research to new stands and case ways to develop. In the following section, I will write about the challenges and essay benefits I have experienced using the biographical account. Challenges and benefits of using the biographical approach. As Silverman (2000) states, there are only ?useful? or ?more useful than? techniques to fit a theory and a methodology and it is important to address the issues and problem solving grade limitations as well as the positive impressions experienced with a certain method.

The relatively new appearance of the biographical method as a trend in social science research make it susceptible, as any other method, to hard criticism in terms of lacking unity in its epistemological and methodological assumptions. This is in part due to its eclecticism in the way decisions are made as to about what constitutes relevant material to study, how it is gathered and further on study essay, how it is essay about my life, analysed. This expansion of interest in the study of lives and the use of simple, biographical material raises the immediate issue of whether there is really common ground ?in epistemology, methodology, interpretation and theoretical framework: a shared approach (Roberts 2002: 169). This biographical turn , as Roberts calls it, challenges the researchers and the audiences to doing research in different ways; to exploring old concepts in new lights and to conclusion my life continue refining their methods of enquiry. It is in problem solving grade this fashion that emergent methodologies develop and become recognised; the biographical turn may just as well follow the same path. As mentioned above, one of the challenges associated with the biographical method is the variety of material it may cover. Although some clarifications have been made in about respect to some terms such as life history vs. life story (Atkinson, 1998), the main term remains at times elusive of definition. According to Miller (2000: 19) life history refers to a series of substantive events arranged in chronological order.

Life story, on the other hand, refers to an account given by the individual without following a chronology. In my research, the write study, type of conclusion essay about, material produced by students falls into this category. Although it is bad homework, not written as a biography per se, it does include aspects of the students? lives as they go through university. The challenge here is to make the material fit the description of a ?biographical piece? which in itself remains elusive in standard literature. An ethical and epistemological issue arises with my accounts because I am giving students a central idea to write about, different from life stories. This is an advantage as well as a risk. By channelling their answers to one topic I make sure they write about what my study is conclusion about, looking for; the simple writing essay, other hand, I may as well be confining their writings to conclusion essay one particular aspect of their lives. The decision to conduct the data collection this way foresaw these problems, however in the interest of practicality I decided to take that risk. Another challenge I faced with the educational biographical account was the fact that it was technique I had not used it before in doing social research but as a teaching tool. I was not sure if the writings were going to come out clear and focused. A pilot study using this technique could have been beneficial; unfortunately, practical issues like limited time and budget would not allow me to do it.

The first groups I worked with had a rougher experience with a less focused explanation of solving second, what to do on my part. I even changed the about, format of the activity later on maths, as I realized there was some information I would need from conclusion my life students and I had not included that in the original format. This let me experience one of the benevolent sides of qualitative research where rewriting your process along the way is part of the research experience and and classical music essays opens a space for reflexivity, especially if novice in the field. Here also lies the basis for my argument that the essay about my life, flexibility of the biographical method to accept as valid a wide range of materials opens spaces for innovation and development of the methodology itself. It offers a field where new methods can be tried out and the possibility to explore social issues in problem solving grade a different light, from different angles, perhaps not yet explored. About? According to Amanda Coffey (2001:54), she agrees with Atkinson and Silverman (1997); Munro (1998); and Goodson (1992) in some of the potential problems one could encounter by using this approach: A danger in romanticising the individual and their stories in biographising the social and a possibility of missing the social contexts and processes by overly concentrating on the individual and the personal. By privileging certain voices and lives, you may be ignoring the lives and voices of others. In my study, I found that it is maths problems, indeed easy to be let carried away by personal stories and miss the conclusion, context. This would happen when the study essay, account I was analysing connected somehow with your own experience as a university student. Conclusion My Life? However, ?situating the writings as voices of social actors?, when conducting the analysis, as the how technology is changing the world essay, terminology goes, helps to keep focused on the social and the processes being researched. It is a constant reminder the researcher needs to keep in mind, though.

As to the privileging certain voices, I believe that is real challenge in most studies. By concentrating in two universities only, I am aware I am leaving out the voices of those who go to about vocational institutes and teacher training centres. Maths Solving? I also know I am only getting the my life, view of case study, a percentage of the student population. By describing the sample in my study and acknowledging its limitations I have tried to make justice to its partiality. With a vast universe like university students, aiming to conclusion essay about get a purposive sample is as good as it gets once the limitations of the study have been acknowledged. Although the field of biographical research poses interesting challenges in terms of interpretation and definition of its limits, its relevance in the development of qualitative methodology is notorious.

Biographical research has the simple essay, important merit of aiding the task of conclusion essay about, understanding major social shifts, by including how new experiences are interpreted by individuals within families, small groups and institutions (Roberts, 2002: 5). Essays? This aspect relates closely to my area of study. Exploring how universities as social institutions influence the way students construct their identity brings up questions on how students interpret their experience within this social and dynamic setting. According to Goodson (1997, cited in Coffey, 2001) these are some of the benefits the biographical approach brings to research: It values personal experiences and individual voices as relevant and insightful ways of understanding the everyday realities of education. It ensures that the backgrounds and experiences of the individuals involved are treated seriously and about that they are grounded in their social, cultural and is changing essay historical context. Conclusion About? It helps understand the relationship between the bad homework, students? lifestyles, latent identities and cultures. Identities are complex, fragmented and shaped by understandings of lifestyle and culture.

Gathering students? narratives can help make sense of the about my life, complexity of their identity construction and metal comparrisons culture. In my experience using the method, I could add that although the challenges of the conclusion essay, approach are important and should be taken into write, account when doing the research, the richness in the data and the sense of reality you find as you read the documents makes it a valuable approach to follow. Needless to say, visiting the classrooms and talking about my research to students was one of the most enjoyable parts of my fieldwork experience. The more I explained what my research was about the more I was convinced of the value of my project and the more refined my search for specific information became. Using this method helped refine, feedback and develop my research project, an conclusion essay about my life ongoing process most designs would aim for. A challenge in disguise had to do with the settings where I conducted the study. Having a captive audience guaranteed numbers of people answering my exercise, but not their willingness to do it.

Some of the texts I collected gave me the impression that students were only killing time by answering. Others showed rather shallow answers and limited themselves to write short answers unrelated to a lived experience. Problems? They were defining some words as if they were taking them out of a dictionary. At first sight, this may seem disappointing; however, it could also show me how interested students were in giving their opinions, or at conclusion essay my life, least, when being asked in that way. This opened my mind to study essay thinking of ways to improve the technique by perhaps combining it with a more direct method like a person-to person interview as well as doing a pilot study to test it, as I mentioned before. All in all, the response I got was positive and it helped me see the conclusion my life, degree of effectiveness and challenges my technique may have.

The classification and analysis of the data concluded with 365 documents. The results of the maths problems, first codification suggested some general themes which I will share in the following section. Conclusion About My Life? Preliminary findings and problems implications. My Life? According to the students? views on higher education and how it relates to their lives suggest that education is primarily seen as: A factor for social mobility regardless of the students? economic background. Education is seen as a channel where students have deposited their aspirations for economic success. According to a study carried out in Mexico city, students from essay low income families face the dilemma of essay my life, continuing with their studies or entering the problem second grade, labour market, 83% decides to continue with their studies (Valle and Smith).This shows the high value students give to education when regardless of the economic difficulties they might experience, the idea to continue with their studies is still a strong motivation for conclusion them.

Education as an individual project: Personal development. ?Personal development? was a popular answer in the students? writings yet with diverse connotations. Most students wrote about personal development and their meanings included being knowledgeable, cultivating their spirit, attaining success as professionals; for some female students it meant accomplishing something different as women in a masculine-dominant school or family. Education as an asset. The high value students give to university education, especially as something good for the future suggests that besides being an bad homework ideal it is also considered as a personal asset. Often students write about a ?brighter future? referring to the time in their lives after they conclude their studies. Their economic and my life professional aspirations are basically centered in getting their degree. They also write things like I know this is going to bring me benefits. Education as a family project.

The value for education is not only connected to an individual project but also to a family one. There are concerns of paying back to problems solving the parents, for essay about my life example. In lower income families, in bad homework general, the values the family attributes to education are then channelled or indirectly imposed on those who can attend university. In most of the answers students gave about how they value education, the family connection is recurrent. Either if they feel grateful to their parents for essay paying for their education or because they want to maths problems solving reward in some symbolic ways what their parents have done for conclusion them. In the case of students who work or who are the bread-winner of the family the connection seems to be stronger since they feel the future of their children will also depend on how technology is changing the world, the progress they make having a university degree.

It is conclusion about my life, important to reflect on the stress that students undergo as being the depositary of family aspirations and hope for a better future. This influences the way they see themselves in the university context: similar to some, different from others and yet following the same path towards success through education. Case? A sense of completeness. In the formation of their identity as individuals with a university degree, students see graduating from university as a step that makes them more complete human beings. Expressions like ?ser alguien en la vida? (?to be someone in life?; ?becoming someone?) suggest that there is a sense of not being if not educated.

There is a sense of emptiness in the person unless they have obtained a university degree. It is as if the maxim ?I think therefore I exist? has become ?I am educated, therefore I exist. The socialization process students live in the university is influenced by how much involvement they have in the institution?s activities and how their interaction with peers is given. This in turn has to do with the conclusion essay, type of students they are, full time, part-timers, commuters, mature returning students, etc. The diversity in the student body calls for different steps of the socialization process to be experienced at different times and intensities. The type of citizen students feel they are has to do with what image of an educated person their society supports. Simple Writing? The way higher education in most parts of the world is operating being exclusive rather than inclusive suggests that a sense of conclusion about, incompleteness is bound to be prevailing in most young people. By far, this was the simple writing, favourite word in the study. My Life? Either referred to directly or indirectly, status became the metal music comparrisons essays, most popular word in their answers. The connections made with status vary and they go from being a more educated person (?persona culta?), having a more privileged place in society, securing a better job and having a ?decent? post in a company to being different from and superior to the others (the uneducated ones). One interesting characteristic related to social class and the value given to education is that of class flight.

Education, for some, is a way of leaving a lower social class and stepping up to a higher one. While this is true for lower income students; students from conclusion essay high income families tend to also make a point about class and education by intending to remain in the same class with the same high life standards. An academic credential would ensure better chances for a job and in times of how technology the world, crisis, if the possibility of conclusion essay, losing economic capital was there. This is the case of many high middle class families in how technology the world Mexico nowadays. For most lower class students, education is still a life-saving project, a way out and up the social ladder. This notion prevails even when the devaluation of my life, university degrees seems to essays be on the rise; paradoxically, credentials are a strong selection criteria in the job market and there are less and less jobs due to the economic crisis. Participation in my life society. By being educated individuals, students seem to feel that they can get more participation in society.

This is an interesting finding because although they acknowledge they can have a more active participation in society, a minimal percentage of students would explicitly write about how they may get involved in the development of the country or their community. Most answers tend to point to an individualized vision of being educated to succeed as an individual with minor connection to their community. This last theme brings attention to the discussion of what role education has in society and how much of the students? involvement is encouraged or not through the university education practices. Working with a rather recent method in the area of second grade, educational research, has posed interesting challenges and rewards to my research. First the issues associated with an elusive definition of valid material made me reflect all along the research process on what I was using as material and why that constituted a valid one to explore.

Being able to essay my life test a technique as a new enquiry method was rewarding and the idea of perfecting it by doing a pilot study or combining it with another method has also become an interest for my future research. In terms of the research project in general, the results I have so far obtained suggest that through this approach one can engage in an analysis of students? experience through university by analysing their writings and ?reading through their lines? about bad homework, how education plays an important role in their identity formation in an ever-changing and ?hungry-for-titles? society. It is my belief that this study could not only encourage the use of biographical accounts as a research strategy but it could also motivate a critical view towards the direction university education is moving in conclusion essay about our days. Word count: 4999. Atkinson, D. (1998) The life story interview. London: Sage. Coffey, A. (2001) Education and social change . Buckingham: Open University Press.

Coffey, A. and Atkisnon, P. (1996). Making sense of qualitative data. Complementary research strategies. London: SAGE Publications. Kelle, U. (1995) ed. Computer-aided qualitative data analysis. Theory, methods and bad homework practices . London: SAGE publications. Merril, B. (2002) Biographies as collective experience?

Paper presented at ESREA: The biography and life history Network Conference. Geneva, 7 ? 9 March. Miles, M. and Huberman, M. (1994) Qualitative data analysis. Conclusion Essay My Life? An expanded sourcebook . Second ed. London: SAGE publications. Miller, L. (2000). Researching life stories and family histories . Simple Instructions Writing Essay? London: Sage. Pascarella E. and Terenzini, T. Conclusion Essay? (1991). Bad Homework? How College affects students. Findings and Insights from essay about my life twenty years of research. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.

Roberts, B. (2002) Biographical research . Buckingham: Open University Press. How Technology Essay? Sarantakos, S. (1994). Social research . Hampshire, UK: The MacMillan Press, LTD. Silverman, D. Conclusion About My Life? (2000). Problem Solving Second Grade? Doing qualitative research. A practical handbook . My Life? London: SAGE Publications LTD.

Silverman, D. (2001). Interpreting qualitative research. Methods for writing analysing talk, text and conclusion my life interaction . London: SAGE Publications LTD. Valle, A. and Smith, M. Revista Perfiles educativos (online) No.60. http://www1.unam.mx/cesu/perfiles Accessed on 4, June, 2003. Appendix 1: Educational biographical account. UANL #1649; ITESM #1649; Masc. #1649; Fem. #1649; Edad _____ Semestre _____. Carrera ______________________ Estudiante local #1649; Foráneo #1649; ?De qué ciudad y Estado eres? _________________________________________. ?Cómo podría comunicarme contigo si fuera necesario? ___________________. 1. Escribe cinco palabras que relaciones con la educación universitaria: 2. En el siguiente, escribe de qué manera estas palabras están relacionadas con tu vida. Si necesita más espacio, puedes usar el reverso de esta hoja.

Gracias por tu colaboración. Si deseas comunicarte conmigo puedes enviarme un correo electrónico a Lupita.Rodriguez@tiscali.co.uk. This document was added to the Education-line database on 16 July 2004.

Academic Proofreading -
Day 3: Personal Essay: My Family | Maya s Blog

mercer essay The essays written by A [Maryland] Farmer were printed in the Maryland Gazette during February, March, and April of 1788. While no direct evidence of authorship has been found, it seems likely that A [Maryland] Farmer was John Francis Mercer, a non-signing member of the Constitutional Convention and an active Maryland Anti-Federalist. About! The attribution is inconclusive since it depends almost entirely on a similarity in argument between those of A Farmer and those known to write, have been made by about, Mercer. The chief source of Mercer's views is maths, Madison's report of conclusion about my life his speech in bad homework, the Convention on 14 August.

We have in addition a useful letter to Jefferson, written in 1804, and the Address to the Members of the Conventions of essay New York and second, Virginia. In the first essay he replies to a Federalist pamphlet by Aristides, the pseudonym of Alexander Contee Hanson, a Maryland legislator and judge. A Farmer contends that, whereas in a monarchy numbers are typically on the side of the individual, in a popular government the danger to the individual lies in essay about my life, the interests or heated passions of the majority and that, therefore, the freer or more democratic the essays, government, the greater the need for clear expressions of individual rights. A Farmer concludes this essay with the conclusion about, question whether a national government is to be preferred for is changing the world the United States to a league or a confederation. In his second essay A Farmer takes up the my life, subject of representation. The argument is that representative government is essay, aristocracy, which is corrupt and tyrannical and which leads the about my life, desperate people to hand themselves over to a single man. Normally, then, representative government leads to tyranny supported by a standing army; but A Farmer holds out the world a possibility of tempering the conclusion about my life, aristocracy with a strong and independent executive. In the third essay, A Farmer takes up the bad homework, question of whether a national or a federal government is to conclusion my life, be preferred.

A Farmer sees little in the present corrupted manners of how technology essay his fellow citizens to suggest that they are now capable of sustaining self-government, and essay, provides a very interesting sketch of the three main classes in the United States, and their probable future. In the essay, fourth essay A Farmer criticizes the absence of provision for trial by jury in civil cases and discusses the value of the jury as the democratic part of the conclusion essay about my life, judiciary — the music comparrisons essays, people's check on essay my life, government and their school in public affairs. In his fifth essay, A Farmer returns to his major theme of representation. He argues that we should proceed slowly and carefully. A representative system can only bad homework succeed if based on essay about my life, fixed and solving, permanent orders, but the only such order in about, America is the yeomanry, which is powerless. The Constitution tries to erect a republic on the ruins of a corrupt monarchy. A government for the United States founded on representation requires at least an executive for write study life and a senate also for life appointed by the executive.

The problem is to conclusion essay, prevent the executive from becoming hereditary. In his sixth essay A Farmer replies to Aristides on various minor points, chiefly the question of concurrent jurisdiction of federal and state courts. In the seventh and final essay, extending over several numbers of the Maryland Gazette , A Farmer replies to maths solving, some further criticisms of Aristides and summarizes his own argument. He traces the decline of government from its initial devotion to equal rights to its unavoidably unequal operation. Oppressed by the few, the people call on one man to rule them. I have been long since firmly persuaded, that there are no hidden sources of moral agency beyond the reach of conclusion essay my life investigation. — The all-wise and all-bountiful Author of Nature, could never have created human reason unequal to simple instructions writing, the happy regulation of human conduct . Conclusion! — The errors and essay, misfortunes of mankind spring from obvious sources. Religious and political prejudices, formed by education, strengthened by habit, maintained by essay my life, interest, and consecrated by fear, are forever arming the passions against the judgment. Metal! — The celebrated Blaise Pascal (the powers of whose understanding were rather miraculous than surprizing) closed his painful researches after religious truth, with this dogma, as pernicious as untrue, — That a religion purely spiritual, was never intended for mankind . There could be no judgment more unbiassed, for there was no mind so strong, no heart more pure; but bred in the bosom of the church, even her idolatry impressed him with veneration and awe. Notwithstanding his conclusion, the doctrines of Calvin maintain their ground in about, their primitive simplicity, divested of the aid of ceremony and form. The thunders of the Vatican, which for case essay ages deluged Europe with blood, have dissipated their force, and reason has resumed her spiritual empire.

Would to God, that the history of temporal despotism had terminated as favourably for the happiness of mankind! — In the conclusion about, political world, the chains of civil power, upheld by the numerous links of private interest, have proved more equal and permanent in their effects; they have, and essays, I fear forever must, shackle the human understanding; and it is much to be questioned whether the full and free political opinion of any one great luminary of science, has been fairly disclosed to the world — Even when the great and amiable Montesquieu had hazarded a panegyric on the English constitution, he shrinks back with terror into this degrading apostrophe — Think not that I mean to essay about, undervalue other governments — I who think an excess of liberty [,] an excess of all things, even of problem grade reason itself, a misfortune, and that the happiness of mankind is essay my life, only to be found in a medium between two extremes . — The author of the Persian letters, at that moment recollected the writing essay, afflicting presure he had felt from the conclusion about my life, hand of Gallic government, and his pen trembled as he wrote. Is it then possible that governments of simplicity and equal right, can have been fairly dealt by in bad homework, theory or practice? The votaries of tyranny and usurpation, stand not alone — in bitter opposition; every man of enterprize, of superior talents and fortune, is interested to debase them; their banners have ever been deserted because they never can pay their troops. Essay About My Life! — The most amiable and sensible of mankind seem to have made a stand in favour of a mixed government founded on the permanent orders and objects of men. Maths Problems Solving! — Thither I suspect the American government is. now tending. If it must be so — Let it go gently then — with slow and equal steps. Conclusion Essay About My Life! — Let each gradation and experiment have a full and maths solving, fair trial — Let there be no effect without a good, apparent and well considered cause — Let us live all the conclusion essay about, days of case our lives, and as happily as circumstances will permit. — Finally, let moderation be our guide and the influence of manners will conduct us (I hope without injury) to some permanent, fixed establishment, where we may repose a while, unagitated by alteration or revolution — For in sudden and violent changes, how many of the essay about, most worthy of our fellow-citizens must get their bones crushed? I cannot think that any able and virtuous citizen , would in his cool and dispationate moments, wish to blend or risque the fundamental rights of men, with any organization of society that the Americans can or will make for fifty years to come. Maths Solving! — Let us keep these rights of individuals — these unalienable blessings[ — ]reserved and conclusion about my life, separated from every constitution and form — If they are unmingled, the attentive eyes of every citizen wilt be kept fixed upon them. We shall watch them as a sacred deposit, and we may carry them uninjured and unimpaired through every vicissitude and change, from the government we have left, into some other that may be established on the fixed and solid principles of reason. — Nor can there be, I imagine, any prudent man , who would trust the whimsical inventions of the day, with that dangerous weapon a standing army , in our present unsettled circumstances — striving to metal and classical music, substantiate inefficient and conclusion about, unnatural forms — it would wield us into despotism in a moment, and simple instructions writing essay, we have surely had throat-cutting enough in our day. Throughout the world government by representation, seems only to have been established to disgrace itself and be abolished — its very principle is change, and it sets all system at defiance — it perishes by speedy corruption. — The few representatives can always corrupt themselves by legislative speculations, from the pockets of their numerous constituents — quick rotation, like a succession of terms tenants on a farm, only encreases the evil by conclusion about my life, rendering them more rapacious. Comparrisons! If the executive is changeable, he can never oppose large decided majorities of influential individuals — or enforce on those powerful men, who may render his next election [ ] the conclusion essay, rigor of equal law, which is the grand and only object of human society . — If the executive is to be rendered ineligible for metal and classical essays a certain period, he will either not do his duty , or he will retire into the unprotected situation of a private individual, with all the sworn animosities of essay a powerful majority — aristocracy — junto — the cry of the populace, or perhaps the whole combined to pursue him to the grave, or a public execution. The considerate and good, who adorn private life, and such only can be safely trusted in instructions writing essay, high public station, will never commit themselves to a situation where a consciencious discharge of duty may embitter the evening of life, if not draw down ruin and infamy on conclusion about, themselves and families. — There never was but one man who stepped from the top to the bottom, without breaking his neck, and maths, that was Sylla; and although it is conclusion my life, true that whilst he was up, he broke the hearts of the Romans, yet his dying undisturbed in private life, is problems, one of those miracles that must remain forever unexplained. If the aristocracy, or representation of wealth, (the principle of wh[i]ch order is to keep all things as they are, for by confusion they may lose more than they can gain) is essay my life, also changeable, there then is nothing fixed and permanent in government. — Legislative tyranny commences, and metal and classical music comparrisons essays, exhibits a perpetual scene of plunder and confusion, fearlessly practised under the my life, sanction of authority and law.

It is true that the influence of manners may and metal and classical music, will resist for a time; yet that must give way to a general and prevalent corruption — Those who are respectable at home and have permanent [ ] in life, and such only essay can give stability to government, will not suffer themselves to be mounted up on the wheel of fortune, to be let down again as it turns, the mockery of children and fools. — Where representation has been admitted as a component part of government, it has always proved defective, if not destructive. What then must be the consequence where the whole government is founded on representation? Every American can now answer, it will be at best but — representation of government — with us the influence of manners has been great — it is maths, indeed declining fast; but aided by the solidity of the judiciary establishments, and the wisest code of civil laws, that ever mankind were blessed with, it has hitherto supported the forms of society: But the people are now weary of their representatives and their governments. — We may trace the progress. — One candidate, to recommend his pretensions, discloses and descants on the errors of the preceding administration — The people believe him and conclusion essay, are deceived — they change men; but measures are still the same, or injured by the sudden and violent alteration of system — At least the simple instructions essay, next candidate asserts it is so — is again believed, and his constituents again deceived; a general disgust and sullen silence ensue; elections are deserted; government is first despised, and then cordially hated. There can be no fixed and permanent government that does not rest on the fixed and permanent orders and objects of mankind . — Government on paper may amuse, but we pay dear for about the amusement, the is changing the world, only fixed and permanent order with us at present are the YEOMANRY , and they have no power whatever, — unless the right of changing masters at a certain period, and devolving on their changeable representatives their whole political existence — may be called power — The order of GENTRY , with us, is not a fixed and permanent order at conclusion about all, and bad homework, if they attempt to conclusion about, erect themselves into one at present, it is usurpation, and they will be pulled down; and yet, in my opinion, such an maths solving, order is essential to a perfect government, founded on representation. — Every other mode of introducing wealth into power, has proved vicious and abominable. — With us delegates become by selection, themselves a species of subaltern aristocracy — they intrigue with the senates, who by a refined mode of election are a misbegotten, side blow, representation of essay about my life wealth, and they both form an imperfect aristocracy, on maths problems, the worst principles on which that order can be admitted into government — and the democratic influence which is thus amalgomated and conclusion essay, not divided, but unformed becomes vicious from its impotence. These defects spring from our attempting to erect republican fabrics on the ruined and maths, imperfect pillars of an old corrupt monarchy — not less absurd, than to expect the limbs to perform the functions of life, after cutting off the head. — The opposition which brought Charles the first to the block, was composed of some of the ablest and essay about, most virtuous characters that ever adorned any age or clime — Hampden, Pym, Selden, Sir Harry Vane, Sydney, Marvell and many others. — They pursued their old model — attempted to bad homework, form a government by representation which was at first steadied and restrained by the best senate in the world, (the English House of Lords) — the two houses soon disagreed, and there being no third power to interpose, the representatives, voted the House of Lords useless — new modelled the government into a single branch, and then began to plunder most unmercifully — At last Cromwell kicked them all out of doors, and after his tyrannical usurpation and death, the nation were very happy to take shelter again under the regal government, and even restored an unworthy family (which they had irritated beyond forgiveness) to the throne. ( Continued from conclusion essay, our last .) After every consideration I can give this subject, I am satisfied, that government founded on representation , indispensibly requires, at least an executive for life, whose person must be sacred from impeachment, and metal music, only his ostensible ministers responsible — A senate for life, the vacancies to be filled up and the number occasionally encreased but under a limitation, by the executive — the hand that holds the balance must have the power of adding weight and influence to the lightest scale, and of frequently removing turbulent men into an higher and inoffensive situation: — I am inclined to think that an important portion of American opinion leans that way at this moment — My fear is, that our general government may ultimate in an hereditary authority — if not despotism — to avoid the conclusion essay about my life, former, great attention should be paid to maths problems solving, the important office of Vice-President — at present but little understood: — A Vice-President to succeed on about my life, a vacancy prevents those evils which have ruined Poland and all the northern kingdoms — thus we see the King of the Romans has secured Germany from every evil of elective monarchy, and had the golden bull prevented one of the bad homework, family or kindred of the reigning Emperor from filling the office of the King of the Romans, this part of the Germanic constitution would have been perfect, and the house of Austria would never have been enabled to usurp the imperial crown as a patrimony and desolate Europe with her ambitious views; she would have continued in essay about, that beggarly condition from which Rodolph of Hapsburg raised it — The American constitution is much better guarded but not by any means completely so. If this is the best we can hope for — if this is the best reward we can expect for the sons of America slain, and the distresses we shall long continue to feel — is it not incumbent on us to examine minutely all its consequences? — Let us view government by representation in its favorite form — The constitution of England — its uncommon success and length of duration there, has drawn on it very unmerited encomiums from the enlightened Genevan[,] Delolme — the only great political writer who does not seem to hold representation in contempt, — indeed the viewing it through this favorable medium has always animated our hopes, and led many sensible Americans to imagine, this old and universal experiment, to be peculiar to simple essay, that isle — In pursuing my inquiry into the principles and about, effects of the British government, I shall first grant that it is a rational system, founded on solid, safe principles — and one of the best governments for the higher ranks of mankind in the world — but then I must insist that it was hardly a government at all, until it became simplified by the introduction and regular formation of the bad homework, effective administration of conclusion essay about my life responsible ministers, on its present system — which we cannot date higher up, than the appointment of maths solving Lord Strafford and others by Charles 1st.* — Moreover I do not know how far the essay about, system of bad homework bribery introduced by Sir Robert Walpole, and the influence of the numerous body of public creditors, are not now absolutely necessary to its present stability — and after all, I am not satisfied how such a simplification as would produce a responsibility, can be effected in a government, complicated by conclusion essay, so many subordinate and powerful corporations as the American States will be — and yet responsibility must be attained and an easy and certain mode adopted, of changing measures and men without commotion, or liberty will be lost in the attempt — I am confused and bewildered when I arrive at is changing essay this point of reflection, and despotism meets me at every turn. About! — There are but two modes of governing mankind, by just and study essay, equal law, enforced impartially on all ranks of society, or by the sword: — If such laws cannot be obtained, or the attainment is attended with too much difficulty, the sword will supply their place; et inter arma leges silent. Conclusion Essay! When arms command the laws are disobeyed . Shall we have patience, with the disorders of how technology is changing the world our complicated machine? As Alexander dissolved the gordian knot with the sword — so I fear a standing army will simplify the governments of essay about America — I have said that the government of England afforded firm protection of property — it certainly does so, comparatively speaking — yet the history of its frequent revolutions, will discover that even property is insecure there. During the civil wars, in which the Stuarts involved this nation, two-thirds of the property of the write essay, kingdom changed masters; and in those between Lancaster and York, and before the firm establishment of the essay about, line of Tuder, almost all the old families perished and their property became dissipated: — And yet its protection of property is its favorable side; turn your eyes to the lower order of citizens, and they are pressed into the earth by taxation and imposition — very rarely will industry enable the husbandman to rear a family — where the sons of agriculture are so poorly rewarded, government must be ulcerated to the heart — the miserable poor who pursue the problems, dictates of conclusion my life nature and problem, religion, in that connection which is destined to sweeten the essay, bitter draught of life, are commonly handed from constable to constable, until their unfortunate birth compels some parish to own them. — The people of England have always and solving, forever will emigrate — The people of about England never repair to and classical essays, arms to repel foreign invasion — and they never will unless compelled — to conquer England, it would only conclusion about my life seem necessary from past example, to escape their floating defences and land on the island; passing by former invasions and conquests.

As late as the year 1745, Prince Charles Edward, at the head of an undisciplined rabble, belonging to simple instructions essay, some Highland clans attached to his family, marched undisturbed, through the most populous counties into the heart of the kingdom, and the capital containing 200,000 fighting men trembled for its safety at the approach of an unexperienced boy, followed by 4 or 5000 half armed peasants — scarcely a man in the kingdom shouldered a musquet until the danger disappeared, and government owed its safety to the protection of foreign mercenaries, or rather the weakness and irresolution of the assailant — The fact is, the people will never fight (if they can help it) for representatives, taxes and rags. Let us now contrast this scene with one, where the people personally exercise the powers of government — The three small democratic Cantons of Uri, Schuitz and Underwald, broke the chains of their former servitude, and laid the foundation of the Swiss confederacy — they effected the revolution, and in conclusion about, conjunction with the other democratic Cantons and their democratic allies the Orisons, have supported the grand fabric of Helvetic liberty to this day. Every Swiss farmer is by birth a legislator, and he becomes a voluntary soldier to defend his power and his property; their fathers have been so before them for near 500 years, without revolution, and almost without commotion — they have been the secure spectators of the constant and universal destruction of the human species, which the usurpations of the few have ever created, and must I fear forever perpetuate: — Whilst all Europe were butchering each other for the love of God, and defending the problems solving, usurpations of the clergy, under the masque of religion, the malignant evil crept into this sacred asylum of liberty; (but where the government resides in the body of the people, they can never be corrupted by the artifice or the wealth of the few ) they soon banished the daemon of discord, and essay about my life, Protestant and Papist sat down under the peaceful shade of the same tree, whilst in every surrounding State and kingdom, the son was dragging the father, and brothers, their brothers, to the scaffold, under the sanction of those distinctions: — Thus these happy Helvetians have in peace and security beheld all the rest of Europe become a common slaughterhouse. — A free Swiss acquires from bad homework, his infancy, a knowledge of the fundamental laws of about his country, and the leading principles of their national policy are handed down by case essay, tradition from father to son — the first of these is conclusion essay, never to trust power to representatives, or a national government. A free Swiss pays no taxes, on bad homework, the contrary he receives taxes; every male of 16 years, shares near ten shillings sterling annually, which the rich and powerful surrounding monarchies pay for the friendship of these manly farmers. Whenever their societies become too large, as government belongs to the citizens and the citizens are the property of no government, they divide amicably, and each separate part pursues the simple form, recommended by their ancestors and become venerable, by the glorious and happy experience of ages of prosperity — Their frugal establishments are chiefly supported by about my life, the pay which the officers of government receive for the services they render individuals. With a country the most unfriendly to industry in the world, they have become in a series of years, passed in uninterrupted but moderate labor, frugality, peace and happiness, the richest nation under the simple instructions essay, sun. I have seen a computation, by which it appeared, that the interest of the money they have before hand, and my life, that which is due them from the rich nations of Europe, would support themselves and their posterity forever, without farther exertion; and this whilst every other government is actually as much or more in debt than it is worth. An intelligent author has remarked, that passing from how technology essay, a democratic to an aristocratic Canton of Swisserland, you quit the essay about my life, society of problem solving men to contemplate the conclusion essay my life, regular labor of brutes; they are compelled indeed in the aristocratic Cantons to be extremely moderate in study essay, their government, and to lay few or no taxes, or they would drive their subjects into conclusion about my life the neighboring free States — as it is, they are well cloathed, well fed and taken good care of — The same author remarks, that the line which separates all Swisserland, from the countries around (where men like cattle are the problem solving, property of their proud Lords and kept chained to the soil) is the line of division between light and darkness — between happiness and horror. The love of the Switzers for conclusion essay my life their country is how technology is changing essay, altogether romantic and surpasses the bounds of credibility — those memorable relations authenticated by essay, the common consent of metal and classical comparrisons essays all historians, of their beating on all occasions the flower of the Austrian and French troops (who have invaded them) with numbers so unequal and trifling as scarce to exceed their enemies out-guards; the instances of hundreds of citizens devoting their lives for conclusion essay my life the safety of problem grade their country; of their frequently disdaining life and refusing quarter when overpowered by numbers, have astonished and terrified the essay about, neighbouring powers, and seem incomprehensible to a people dispirited by taxes, overloaded with debts and metal comparrisons, disgusted with government.

I cannot omit a striking characteristic, authenticated by Coxe and others, whose authority will not be questioned; they relate that there is conclusion essay about, a rustic tune familiar in the mountains of Swisserland — it is called the Rantz des vacques — it consists of a few simple notes of essay native wild melody. The French and Dutch governments have been compelled to forbid under very severe penalties, the playing this woodland music, to those Swiss troops, which they hire for a limited time; the conclusion my life, well-known notes revive instantly all the fond images, which were impressed on their youthful bosoms, their friends, their parents, their relations and their beloved country, rush into their imaginations in a full tide of affection — no persuasion can detain them, they desert home in regiments, or if retained by force, they pine away in the deepest melancholy — no instance has yet occurred of Swiss troops serving in any part of Europe, who have not returned, with the diligence and anxiety of affectionate children, on the first appearance of danger to case study, their parent country: — The same amor-patriae, the same divine love of their country, universally pervades the bosom of about my life every citizen, who in right of his birth, legislates for himself: — Grosley relates that he saw in Rome a poor fellow (who had travelled through great part of Europe and Asia afoot) declaiming to a crowd with the most passionate zeal, in praise of music comparrisons his own country, boasting of her happiness and essay, prefering San Marino to all the world besides — This democratic republic, is a little bee-hive of solving free citizens, who have made a delicious garden Of the top of a bleak barren mountain, situated in the midst of the finest and most fruitful plains of Italy, which tyranny has depopulated around them. — Look into the human breast — We love that power, which we exercise ourselves, but we detest that which others exercise over us, be they Representatives, Lords, or Kings; and to this source we may trace the abuse, which the Americans bestow on their country and essay my life, their governments. But we are told that Swisserland, should be no example for us — I am very sorry for it — they are the only, the only part of the human species that sustain the dignity of character, belonging to write case essay, the divine resemblance we bear, — they are few in number it is conclusion about my life, said — This is not true — they are more numerous than we are — They cover a small spot of problems territory — this is also not true — they possess a large tract of country in essay my life, the very heart of Europe — but this is not all — The Helvetic confederacy, including the three leagues of the Orisons comprehends one hundred perhaps two hundred, independent governments and States — nor is metal and classical music essays, there any reason from about my life, their history or present state to doubt, that the same plan of confederation might not be extended with as lasting and happy effects to one thousand independent governments — But it is also said they are a poor, frugal people — As to their poverty that is likewise untrue — they have great sums of money before hand and owe not a six-pence — they indeed are a wise and bad homework, consequently a frugal people — though they still have great estates and even luxury among them too — But should we despise their poverty or their frugality? We who are so many millions worse than nothing? But still we are told we must not take example from them — we must take example from essay about my life, Holland and Germany — They had better at bad homework once tell us, that we must desert the worship of essay my life God and follow that of the devil. From the first dawn of maths problems light, that broke in upon my reason, I became devoted to governments of simplicity and equal right — The names of heroes, whose blood has bedewed the altars of freedom, vibrate like the shock of electricity, on my frame; and when I read the story of Brutus and of Cassius, the conclusion, most noble and case study essay, the last of the conclusion essay my life, Romans, tears of solving admiration gush from conclusion essay about, my eyes. — Under these impressions which only the grave can erase, I feel unspeakable horror at every step, which removes power and rights, at a greater distance from the body of the problem, people, to whom they belong, and confines them to the hands of the few . I have proposed to myself this question: If representatives cannot govern the conclusion essay about my life, people — If they abuse the power entrusted to them, shall they devolve this power on a still smaller number, who must be more liable to corruption from the encrease of temptation? Or should they restore it into the hands of the people, from is changing, whom they received it? who alone are incorruptible, because the wealth of the few can never bribe the many, against the duty they owe to themselves. Conclusion About My Life! If I am told that the people are incapable of governing themselves — I shall answer that they have never been tried in bad homework, America, except among the native Indians, who are free and happy, and who prove that self-government is the conclusion about my life, growth of our soil — And I also answer that they are more fit for self-government, than they are at present for solving any of the safe and solid governments, founded on representation. — When I see all these principles established by the example of the Swiss, who have remained under the conclusion essay, simplest of all forms of government for near five hundred years, in uninterrupted tranquility and happiness — whilst every other invention of genius, devise of art, or imposition offeree, has been torn up by the roots, with every aggravated circumstance of horror — I can no longer doubt — All the mists of theory and speculation vanish before an experiment like this. The greatest human discernment, ever concentrated in the mind of one man, was the portion of the celebrated Nicholas Machiavelli — a name loaded with abuse by tyrants, flatterers and the mushrooms of science, because he told the truth; because he was a republican and bad homework, the friend of conclusion essay about my life mankind in times of usurpation; or because, they have never read or do not understand his works. After every inquiry which the most unbounded information and simple instructions, reflection, with a long experience in high public office afforded, Machiavelli, delivers his deliberate opinion in favour of the conclusion essay, body of the people, as the only safe depository of liberty and power — He prefers it to the aristocracy and the Prince; but he does not disgrace the inquiry by metal and classical music, mentioning representation.

If this was the opinion of Machiavelli, a citizen of Florence, where a numerous populace confined and crowded within the walls of about my life a city, formed the instructions writing, most turbulent republic, that ever disgraced the conclusion about, cause of freedom by how technology the world, cruelty and anarchy — How much more favourably must his decision apply to essay about, the yeomanry of America — Landholders and consequently the most independent of mankind, mild by nature, moderate by manners, and persevering in every honest pursuit: — Surely if ever men were worthy of being entrusted with their own rights, the freeholders of writing America are — Make them then and their posterity legislators by birth — I mean not the lowest populace — I mean that class of citizens to whom this country belongs: — Numbers unqualified by property, should have their influence — they should be protected — they might preserve the right of election — But they who hold the property of the essay, soil, are alone entitled to govern it: — To effect this there would need but little change in the present forms — They might all stand — But the laws which pass the legislature before they become binding, should be referred to the different counties and cities — printed reasons drawn by committees, might if necessary, accompany each, together with an annual estimate of instructions writing essay public wants and a detail of the expenditures of the essay about, former sums granted. Let these laws then be submitted to the free deliberation of the freeholders of the counties and cities — the numbers of the yeas and nays be taken on each by the presiding magistrate, and transmitted to the executive, who may then upon comparing the returns from the several counties and corporations, declare what laws are the problem grade, will of the people. On the appearance of any sudden danger the two houses or indeed a majority of one house, might invest the Executive with that authority, exigency might require for conclusion my life the safety of the republic, until remedy should be provided by law. The number of representatives might be decreased and an expence saved — this would at one blow destroy all legislative speculations — the influence of demagogues, or oligarchic juntos must then cease — The assemblage of the freeholders, separate in different counties would prevent disturbance — As no new law could be made in them, little confusion could ensue — After some years, or even immediately if confined to instructions writing, future cases — the celebrated law of conclusion my life Geneva might be introduced, and no freeholder admitted to the assembly until he had paid his father's debts. Sumptuary laws, permitting the use, but prohibiting the abuse of simple essay wealth, might be interposed to conclusion essay about my life, guard the public manners. — The Governor and two members of the senate might constitute a council of censors, to simple, punish offenders against the sumptuary laws and conclusion essay my life, the laws of morality, by a removal from office, and even disfranchisement, if necessary, with an instructions, appeal to the people of the county where the offender resided, in the latter case, and to the people of the State in the former. — Seminaries of useful learning, with professorships of political and essay my life, domestic (economy might be established in every county, discarding the problem second, philosophy of the moon and skies, we might descend to teach our citizens what is useful in this world — the principles of free government, illustrated by the history of mankind — the sciences of morality, agriculture, commerce, the management of farms and household affairs — The light would then penetrate, where mental darkness now reigns. — Do these things and in a very few years, the essay my life, people instead of abusing, would wade up to their knees in blood, to defend their governments.

For some years past this has been the darling object of maths problems my life — to which all my views have tended — And I now think that nothing intermediate would be lasting or worthy the conclusion about my life, pursuit — Whenever I fairly lose sight of this — As soon as I turn my back forever on these dear illusions, which will be as soon as the proposed foederal government is adopted — I shall turn all my wishes to that social state, whither that government will lead us, and I both hope and expect that with those amendments and guards, which it seems to be the general disposition to provide — it will gradually maturate in a safe and reasonable government. — Until that adoption I speak to my fellow citizens in the words of the proverb — Do not that by others, which you can do yourselves . * Before that period they were minions and is changing essay, favorites, who by plundering and oppressing the people excited constant commotion, and essay about my life, were seldom changed but with their masters, and by the axe or halter.

Write My Paper For Me -
The conclusion paragraph of my essay | Lang-8: For learning foreign

Action Verbs #8212; By Skills Categories. Remember to use the below action verbs when describing your skills and accomplishments in a resume or cover letterby doing so, you’ll maximize the conclusion essay, effectiveness of your accomplishments, and make potential employers take notice. Be sure to use these action verbs in their proper context. Always use action verbs in the past tense when describing responsibilities and accomplishments from a previous job . Here’s an example: Trained, led, and supervised a team of content editors in bad homework the development, structuring, and conclusion about my life, writing of online classes. Problem Solving Second? Always use action verbs in the present tense when describing responsibilities and conclusion, accomplishments in a current job . Remember, these are leads words that start off each descriptive bullet point of maths problems solving, a job description. Train, lead, and supervise a team of content editors in the development, structuring, and writing of online classes. Addressed Advertised Arbitrated Arranged Articulated Authored Clarified Collaborated Communicated Composed Condensed Conferred Consulted Contacted Conveyed Convinced Corresponded Debated Defined Developed Directed Discussed Drafted Edited Elicited Enlisted Explained Expressed Formulated Furnished Incorporated Influenced Interacted Interpreted Interviewed Involved Joined Judged Lectured Listened Marketed Mediated Moderated Negotiated Observed Outlined Participated Persuaded Presented Promoted Proposed Publicized Reconciled Recruited Referred Reinforced Reported Resolved Responded Solicited Specified Spoke Suggested Summarized Synthesized Translated Wrote.

Acted Adapted Began Combined Composed Conceptualized Condensed Created Customized Designed Developed Directed Displayed Drew Entertained Established Fashioned Formulated Founded Illustrated Initiated Instituted Integrated Introduced Invented Modeled Modified Originated Performed Photographed Planned Revised Revitalized Shaped Solved. My Life? Administered Adjusted Allocated Analyzed Appraised Assessed Audited Balanced Budgeted Calculated Computed Conserved Corrected Determined Developed Estimated Forecasted Managed Marketed Measured Netted Planned Prepared Programmed Projected Qualified Reconciled Reduced Researched Retrieved Slashed Sliced. Maths Solving? Adapted Advocated Aided Answered Arranged Assessed Assisted Clarified Coached Collaborated Contributed Cooperated Counseled Demonstrated Diagnosed Educated Encouraged Ensured Expedited Facilitated Familiarized Furthered Guided Helped Insured Intervened Motivated Prevented Provided Referred Rehabilitated Represented Resolved Simplified Supplied Supported Volunteered. About? Administered Analyzed Appointed Approved Assigned Attained Authorized Chaired Considered Consolidated Contracted Controlled Converted Coordinated Decided Delegated Developed Directed Eliminated Emphasized Enforced Enhanced Established Executed Generated Handled Headed Hosted Improved Incorporated Increased Initiated Inspected Instituted Led Managed Merged Motivated Navigated Organized Originated Overhauled Oversaw Planned Presided Prioritized Produced Recommended Reorganized Replaced Restored Reviewed Scheduled Secured Selected Streamlined Strengthened Supervised Terminated. Approved Arranged Catalogued Categorized Charted Classified Coded Collected Compiled Corrected Corresponded Distributed Executed Filed Generated Incorporated Inspected Logged Maintained Monitored Obtained Operated Ordered Organized Prepared Processed Provided Purchased Recorded Registered Reserved Responded Reviewed Routed Scheduled Screened Submitted Supplied Standardized Systematized Updated Validated Verified. Analyzed Clarified Collected Compared Conducted Critiqued Detected Determined Diagnosed Evaluated Examined Experimented Explored Extracted Formulated Gathered Inspected Interviewed Invented Investigated Located Measured Organized Researched Reviewed Searched Solved Summarized Surveyed Systematized Tested. How Technology? Adapted Advised Clarified Coached Communicated Conducted Coordinated Critiqued Developed Enabled Encouraged Evaluated Explained Facilitated Focused Guided Individualized Informed Instilled Instructed Motivated Persuaded Simulated Stimulated Taught Tested Trained Transmitted Tutored. Orlando Haynes is an author, speaker, CEO, and founder of The Inside Recruiter LLC, a full service career coaching company with one mission: #8220;Taking you from the job seeker to the sought after.#8221; The Inside Recruiter offers a wide array of career enhancement services, including resume writing, interview coaching, job search assistance, career workshops, and much more. Orlando brings 14 years of experience and insider knowledge to the game, and is ready to conclusion about my life help job seekers realize their career goals and dreams.

Learn more here. Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and problem solving second grade, savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over conclusion essay about my life, 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and bad homework, develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and essay, writing guides and write case, our easy-to-use resume builder software to conclusion help land the job you want. Dr. Randall S. Simple Instructions Writing Essay? Hansen. Dr. About My Life? Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the metal comparrisons essays, oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on conclusion about my life the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com.

He is also founder of case study, MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and essay my life, EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the study essay, country. Finally, Dr. Hansen is also an educator, having taught at the college level for conclusion essay about my life more than 15 years.

Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com. Check out instructions writing, Dr. Hansen on conclusion my life GooglePlus. I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You#8217;ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in maths your current career for my life a long time, but you do not have to go through the process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and how technology, job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of our previous blog posts. Please check out the new and essay about, improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and bad homework, Careerists. Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of conclusion essay, Company Career Centers.

The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and maths, more companies are developing career and employment centers on conclusion about my life their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the world essay the career and conclusion essay my life, employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. Solving Second? The Quintessential Directory of conclusion essay about my life, Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of simple instructions writing, a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and conclusion essay, more companies are developing career and employment centers on study their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to about the career and employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in bad homework touch with us.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Essay Conclusion Examples to Help You Finish Strong - Essay

Essay My Pet Dog Essays and Research Papers. My Pet Dog My buddy, pet , and wildest friend, is the muse to essay about my . Metal? descriptive essay . Essay About? My bulldog, Bibson, has been with my family for 3 years now and is striking in many ways that are amazing and and classical essays, interesting. To properly visualize this animal, someone must first know that he is a full bred male American Bulldog and, true to the breed, is almost completely snow white. The exceptions to conclusion this are the backs of his ears, (they have light brown spots on them) his belly, (which is pink with brown spots). American Bulldog , Attention , Dog 994 Words | 3 Pages. Rs.200/- in favour of CDL-GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam if the application is problems, downloaded from www.gitam.edu d. Date of Birth extract. . Declaration I hereby declare that all the information given above is true and I fully understand that my admission stands cancelled at any stage if it is discovered that I do not have the minimum prescribed qualification and / or any information supplied by about me is found to be false and inadequate.

Further, I assure to be a disciplined student and problem second, abide. Distance education , Education , Employment 417 Words | 2 Pages. Dogs can bring happiness to even the saddest person. They bring out the about my life best in problems solving, someone, and conclusion essay, they’re always there for you. This is one of the . many reasons I love dogs so much. That, and the fact that I’ve grown up always having at least three. My family is definitely a dog family; all of problems solving us love being around dogs , and we always have so many and want more and more.

Right now, we have 4. Two Yorkshire Terriers, Rambo and Reyna, and two Sharpei mixes, Cole and Tanner. Cole and Tanner are my babies;. Brown , Canidae , Dog 1143 Words | 3 Pages. September (7) Documentary Essay Writing Dogs are better pets than cats Pets bring happiness to . a person’s life. They create a special bond with their owners. Entry Essay : Poverty Extended Definition Essay : Aesthetics Argumentative Essay:Dogs vs Cats This bond can help an owner and about, his pet live in harmony. Metal And Classical Music Comparrisons? People usually get pets to have a Reflective Essay companion in their homes.

Couples get pets before having a child because taking care of a pet Exit Essay is similar in essay about my life, taking. Cat , Cat communication , Dog 1438 Words | 4 Pages. TV with my beloved family members where I heard my fon ringing and I ran to maths get up the about my life fon ,HELLO! ! ! Yes anna hru? Yeah I’m . Case? fine. . . . . . Conclusion Essay My Life? . actually I have a dog with me and how technology is changing the world, do you want to essay my life have it as your pet ? With lots of excitement and happiness I answered yes to without thinking where to solving keep it and conclusion essay about my life, how to take care. But wait. Bad Homework? What breed is that dog ? What color? , male or female?, big or small, naughty or good?, tall or short?, and he answered to that is it’s a Rottweiler dog , it’s a. Dog , Dog breed , Dog health 3104 Words | 7 Pages. The companionship between dogs and human is not a new phenomenon.

How ever, most people acquire dogs for conclusion, different purposes. Some . Essay? acquire dogs for protection, and recreation, while others are for companionship. Conclusion Essay My Life? Dogs have unique characteristics different from essay other animals. Essay About? In general world it’s obvious that dogs have the and classical essays same senses as humans. The sense of smell, which is conclusion about my life, very unique and beneficial for criminal detect, grooming is an important part of grade touch for conclusion, dogs , dogs understand language and maths problems solving, most. Dog , Dog health , Dogs 1120 Words | 3 Pages. Compare and Contrast Essay with Cats and Dogs. Compare and conclusion essay my life, Contrast Essay Cats and write study, Dogs From my childhood until now, I have always been an animal lover. . Over the years, I have owned lots of conclusion essay pets such as cats, dogs , fish, and hamsters. Currently I have one cat. Cats and dogs rank at the top of the most popular pets of problem second today.

Both of them have a vast number of conclusion about my life similarities; however the differences between canine and feline are just as enormous. Write Case Study Essay? I am going to compare and contrast the about similarities and differences between dogs and music comparrisons essays, cats. The similarities. Cat , Dog , Neutering 1516 Words | 4 Pages. Dogs , simply put, are man’s best friend. Essay About My Life? These fantastic creatures are extremely loving and simple, undeniably loyal. My Life? Both dogs and . Bad Homework? humans are happier if we are around each other.

A great deal of dog owners make their dogs a significant part of their family. About My Life? Having a dog in your life awards you with numerous benefits. Dogs provide their owners with companionship and relief from essay loneliness, mental health benefits, physical health benefits and exercise options, built in home security, pleasure in knowing. Apex predator , Dog , Human 988 Words | 3 Pages. about my three favorite breeds of dogs . THESIS: Any dog can make a great pet but my . favorites are chihuahuas, boston terriers and boxers. INTRODUCTION I. Attention Material: I have been an animal lover since I was a small child, but dogs are my favorite of conclusion essay my life all animals. II. Credibility: I have two dogs , a Chihuahua and a Boston Terrier. III. Preview: My favorite three dog breeds are, Chihuahuas, Boston Terriers, and bad homework, Boxers.

Transition: Lets start by talking about my first favorite dog the. Boston Terrier , Chihuahua , Companion dog 787 Words | 3 Pages. Jonathan Blais Mr. Ersinghaus Story Critiques 9 May 2011 My Kid’s Dog and essay about, Irony Ron Hansen’s work, . My Kid’s Dog , is is changing essay, a story about revenge, irony, and circularity. The family pet , Sparky, dies. We are informed of conclusion essay about this in the first lines of the write study essay piece, “ My kid’s dog died. Sparky. Conclusion Essay? I hated that dog (244).” Here Hansen gives us a clue to their relationship, “We got off on the wrong foot. Whining in his pen those first nights.

My squirt gun in his face and him blinking from the problems solving water. And then. A Story , Comedy , Fiction 1107 Words | 3 Pages. We all have a desire to own and care for conclusion essay about my life, a pet as children, many families in todays society do in fact have one or even multiple household . Case? pets that they love and embrace as part of the conclusion family. Is Changing Essay? Unfortunately I never had the satisfaction of conclusion essay about my life having a pet , preferably a dog , in my family, but because of problem solving second grade this I can compare cats and dogs impartially. I chose to conclusion essay about my life compare cats and dogs because I believe they are the metal music comparrisons essays most common and interactive household pets that one can have. Cats have been traced back. Cat , Cosmopolitan species , Dog 980 Words | 3 Pages. Best Reasons for Adopting a Pet Having a dog is a wonderful idea, they bring companionship, personality and humor to . households across the world. Dogs make good companions because of the friendship, unconditional love, loyalty and conclusion my life, protection they give.

I have decided to adopt a dog from one of my local rescue centers because there are so many unwanted dogs that deserve a loving home. Bad Homework? Companionship is the number one reason I chose to adopt a dog . For instance, when you wake up in conclusion essay about, the morning. Dog , Dog health , Gray Wolf 895 Words | 3 Pages. “Lady with the write study Pet Dog ” Anton Pavlovich Chekhov, 1860-1904, Russian writer and about my life, physician.(Fragment) The son of case study a grocer and about my life, . grandson of problem second a serf, he helped support his family, while he studied medicine, by my life writing humorous sketches. Simple Instructions Essay? His reputation as a master of the short story was assured when in 1888 “The Steppe,” a story in his third collection, won the Pushkin Prize. The Island of Sakhalin(Novel or story?) (1893-94) was a report on his visit to a penal colony in 1890. Thereafter he lived. Alice Munro , Anton Chekhov , Constantin Stanislavski 1576 Words | 4 Pages. small years old, dancing around the house, watching The Power Puff Girls and wanting, ever so badly, to be a little superhero.

One day, my . Conclusion Essay? mother scooped me up in her arms, breaking my concentration of crime fighting little girls, to take a trip to the pound. I was only three so as my small mind wondered, I still couldn't grasp the solving second grade idea of what a pound was. Still, my loving mother would not speak a word of what the pound was. I remember toddling through the conclusion my life smelly place of animals big and metal and classical music comparrisons essays, small thinking. Dog , Pound , Pound-force 1530 Words | 4 Pages.

college essay has an introductory paragraph, several body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. You are telling the reader what you think . are the most important points, which need to be addressed in about my life, your essay . For this reason, the introduction needs to instructions essay be directly related to the question or topic. A strong thesis is essential to a good paper, as each paragraph of my life your paper should be related back to metal music comparrisons essays your thesis or else deleted. Conclusion About My Life? Thus, the thesis establishes the key foundation for your essay . A strong. Dog , Friendship , Interpersonal relationship 1968 Words | 6 Pages. with the Pet Dog ” tells the story of two unhappy individuals trying to bad homework find love in essay about, a long lasting affair. Both versions of the . story are similar in plot, but the different point of view allows readers to view the conflicts and emotions that each character faces, instead of just getting one side of the story.

Although both stories follow the same plot, there are many differences that help readers understand the emotions of the protagonist. Chekhov’s version of “The Lady with the Pet Dog the main. Affair , Anton Chekhov , Emotion 1018 Words | 3 Pages. Abundance of Dog Doodoo Statistics prove there are 73 million dogs in the United-States. Each and every one of those . dogs needs to release their bowels several times a day. It is bad homework, a major pet peeve for conclusion about my life, many people, when inconsiderate dog walkers let their pet crap indiscriminately (like on music essays someone’s lawn) and conclusion, they do not pick it up.

Some dog walkers assume the metal homeowner has a dog and is already picking up poop throughout the yard however the piles may be larger than their own dogs head and the. Coprophagia , Cow dung , Dog 1763 Words | 5 Pages. Dogs Are Better House Pets Than Cats. Dogs are better pets than cats Yukako Taketani English 122 Instructor Chang March 17, 2013 Dogs are better . house pets than cats In the world, there are only three types of people: dog lovers, cat lovers, and please-no- dogs -or-cats-around-me people. Between the dog and cat lovers, there is always a big debate on the subject which animal is more suited as house pets and has better companionship with humans. Essay? According to the article, “U.S Pet Ownership Statistics, there are 78.2 million owned. Cat , Cosmopolitan species , Dog 1292 Words | 4 Pages.

? Things that personally get on my nerves Pet peeve essay LaShawn Clark Have you ever . walked out of a public place such as a store, doctor’s office, or even a restaurant directly into a huge cloud of smoke? Maybe even just sitting at problem solving second the traffic light and a huge gust of cigarette smoke enters your window? How about the designated cigarette receptacles that are located right in front of an entrance or exit? What if your child took the time to hold a door for a stranger. Cigarette , Debut albums , Family 1244 Words | 6 Pages. ?Final Essay Charles DiPerri University of Phoenix Pets are an important part of most households and most consider them . Conclusion About? part of how technology the world essay their families. Conclusion Essay About? There are many different kinds of pets ; some you can cuddle, like cats and dogs , and others just cool to have, like tarantulas, fish and maths solving, snakes. Almost every household has either a cat or a dog , but most people do not realize the similarities and conclusion essay my life, the differences between the two. Maths Problems Solving? Our pets are like humans, they all need to eat, drink, sleep and bathe. Cat , Cosmopolitan species , Dog 1198 Words | 3 Pages.

people want a pet to accompany with them outside their studying and working time. Therefore the number of people who have a dog . is conclusion, increased, and the needs of dog are raised significantly. The economy about pets is paid attention by people. Not only concerned about what they eat, but also about where they live and what kinds of metal essays cloth they wear. Essay About? It becomes a potential marketing in our daily life.

There are different kinds of pet kennels, and open variety projects such as pet grooming, pet washing and. Balance sheet , Cost of goods sold , Dog 1118 Words | 5 Pages. the dog child. Up to 81% of Americans view their pets as family members, and think about their dogs as much as . their children. 71% have a photo of their dog in their wallet or phone that they show other people. There are obvious benefits to having dogs rather than children. Your dog will never slam a door in your face or tell you they hate you. They can be potty trained in eight weeks. They don’t need clothes, a car, or a college education. In recent years, several discoveries about dogs make. Collie , Dog , Dog breed 808 Words | 3 Pages.

The advantages and comparrisons essays, disadvantages of having the pets. Vu Research and Study Skills THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF HAVING PETS . With the development of society, people have more . demanding. So that, most people discuss the importance of staying healthy and living longer by diet, work, and exercise. Conclusion Essay About? But they do not know besides work, they need to keep their spirit in optimism and love life. In the modern life, pets become popular with many households. Since, pets are loyal friends. Write Case? They also support a lot of things for people life such as. Chimpanzee , Dog , Exotic pet 2458 Words | 7 Pages.

Let me tell you a story about old dog incontinence. Essay About? Jane Smith's beloved old pet has suddenly started dribbling urine. She's . finding puddles of urine all over the house. Study? The fur on conclusion her dog's bottom is wet from the constant dribbling, and the odor is overwhelming. She fears the worst, thinking that there is no cure for urinary incontinence in dogs . She's afraid it's the end of the line for her beloved friend. Why Is My Older Dog Incontinent? There are many causes for this condition. Bacteria , Dog , Kidney 573 Words | 3 Pages. Contrast essay of The Lady with the Pet Dog by Anton Chekov and the Lady with the Pet Dog by Joyce Carol Oates'

While both the and classical music essays original and the reworked versions of The Lady with the Pet Dog are interesting stories, Anton Chekov's is conclusion about my life, more . compelling than Joyce Carol Oates's due to a point of view from a different character, a stronger main character overall, and bad homework, a more intriguing setting. My Life? In these two stories the account of how technology essay what takes place is told from my life opposing sides of the relationship. In Chekov's version of maths problems solving The Lady with the Pet Dog , the story is conclusion about, told from the perspective of the male side of the couple. Anton Chekhov , Character , English-language films 741 Words | 3 Pages. ? MY HOLY WEEK CELEBRATION During April we celebrated the metal music Holy week. It is when Jesus Christ was crucified and died under Poncioplilate and rose . again after three days. Hundreds of people belong to conclusion essay the church to get to the great unwashed, they prayed and how technology essay, thanked Jesus for saving the conclusion essay about world from instructions essay sins and temptation. There are many devoted and believe the power of Jesus Christ. Perhaps processions are also held with prayers too.

In that respect are different saints, showing up. From this day, probably. Beach , Holiday , Holy Week 960 Words | 2 Pages. “The Lady with the essay about my life Pet Dog ” by instructions writing essay Anton Chekhov, where the main female character, Anna S, seeks liberty from her marriage and meets . About? a man named Dmitry while walking her pet dog . This story takes place in Russia and she is bad homework, interested in Dmitry, while she is married to her husband. Essay About? She considers her husband a flunkey and she only married him because she wanted something better at the age of bad homework twenty. She wanted to obtain financial status with him and conclusion, never married for love. She said, “ My husband may be a.

Adultery , Bless you , Husband 1444 Words | 4 Pages. Essay Sentence Outline Subject: Favorite Pet Focused topic: a dog Thesis statement: A dog would . make a great pet for me because dogs are very loyal, they are easy to train, and solving second, they are good company. First Body Paragraph - Major Point 1 Topic Sentence: One of the great things about a dog is that they are extremely loyal. Conclusion Essay My Life? Supporting Detail 1a: Dogs are always happy to see you when you come home from school or work. Expanded Detail: My friend. Dog , Dog health , Gray Wolf 652 Words | 4 Pages. The Lady with the Pet Dog by bad homework Chekhov.

What conflicts does Gurov face in The Lady with the Pet Dog and how does Chekhov present or portray these conflicts? Also, talk . about how these conflicts change throughout the story. Conclusion? Dmitri Dmitrich Gurov and Anna Sergeyevna, both parted from their significant others, find each other in their times of case essay loneliness and about my life, eventually fall in love with one another. In The Lady with the Pet Dog , Anton Chekhov portrays a strong theme of love, but he also presents a conflict within the characters themselves. American films , Anton Chekhov , Black-and-white films 1598 Words | 4 Pages. Lady With The Pet Dog by Anton Chekhov and A Respectable Woman by Kate Chopin one can see key similarities of the two works. The . Simple Instructions Writing Essay? short story by Anton Checkov deals with a man and a woman who are both married but regardless of this fact they fall in love with each other and have a secret affair. The short story by Kate Chopin deals with a married woman who is tempted to have an conclusion essay, affair with one of her husbands friends, but she resist unlike the characters in The Lady With The Pet Dog . Both of the works. Anton Chekhov , Black-and-white films , Husband 1809 Words | 4 Pages. ? Essay # 1 Essay on Dog – Man’s Best Friend – The dog is a loving companion to a man.

He is happy to metal and classical comparrisons . go everywhere with his master. He shows his affection for his master by wagging his tail and licking his hand or face. Conclusion About My Life? If his master is blind, the dog helps him to cross the essay street and acts as his loving guide. No man can feel lonely when he has a dog for company. A dog keeps watch over his master’s house. He will not allow anyone to touch anything belonging to his master. He will bark when a stranger. Basset Hound , Dog , Dog breed 1188 Words | 4 Pages. When I was first assigned to read What the Dog Saw I thought to myself, “Wow this book could be a little dull. This is my first . Conclusion Essay About? college assignment and I have to read nineteen essays that are written by this Malcolm Gladwell guy of whom I have never heard of. I thought college work was actually going to maths problems be interesting, apparently not!” After getting the book and just reading through the my life different topics Gladwell had written about I began to realize that my assumption was correct.

This book was going. Attention , Cesar Millan , Chess 1415 Words | 4 Pages. Requirements to have a Dog as a Pet Is it an appropriate choice for problem solving second grade, people to about keep a dog as a pet ? . Having any kind of pet at home has become a really essential part of people’s living due to the different needs they have. There is a variety of pets that people can choose from to metal and classical music essays keep in their homes. Many of them would rather live with different kind of pets ; for example, they have birds, dogs and also cats. Nowadays, most families and single people want to have a pet in their apartment or at home.

Dog , Dog breed , Dog health 959 Words | 3 Pages. ?Example of the Narrative Essay Why I learned English Many families reflect diverse cultural backgrounds that come together. About My Life? . My family’s roots are intertwined with several ethnic and cultural backgrounds. My mother’s parents are American, but her ancestors are originally from grade England and Germany. My father’s mother is Peruvian, but his father is Egyptian. I grew up in Peru with my parents in a quiet neighborhood of Lima. My paternal grandparents lived down the street from us, but my maternal grandparents. Cat , Computer , E-mail 2464 Words | 7 Pages. The Effects of conclusion about my life Owning a Pet There seems to be more of us trying to improve our overall health and well-being.

Discovering new ways to . improve our lives, weather it is emotionally, physically or mentally. All of which are important to living a healthy life. Instructions Writing? In this essay , I will discuss a few of the many benefits of owning a pet . Showing you all the conclusion essay about benefits of your furry companion, you have waiting for you at home. I will begin with how owning a cat or dog has been shown in bad homework, numerous ways. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder , Better , Cat 912 Words | 3 Pages. Lisa Martin English 1101 Essay #4 Cats make the conclusion about my life perfect pet I have heard the old saying that dogs . are man’s best friend.

I don’t know much about dogs , but I do know a lot about cats. Simple Essay? I have had a cat as a pet for at least 30 years. They are wonderful and I know I will always have one in my life. I think cats make the perfect pet because they are self sufficient, intelligent, and good companions. The first reason I think that cats make the perfect pet is because they are self. Cat , Cat communication , Cat intelligence 978 Words | 3 Pages. An Experience That Changed My Life Essay. be an experience that they have gone thru and learned from. In my case it wasn’t necessarily an experience, it was a dog that . changed my perception on life.

My mind and heart was opened in a whole new way. I never thought I could love an animal just as much as I loved the people in conclusion my life, my life. I always thought it was strange that pet owners loved and treated their pets the same way they treated their children. My perception on dogs or pets in general definitely changed. Throughout this paper you will. Dog , Dog health , Dogs 1052 Words | 3 Pages. My first pet Convincing a family to problem solving grade adopt a pet kitten can prove to be quite troublesome. Conclusion About? Owning a . pet requires a decent amount of free time and great responsibility. Staying persistent in your endeavors and showing your family just how serious you are can prove to be rewarding in problem solving second grade, the end. Essay About My Life? Caring for a pet cat can prove be a major responsibility for an eight year old. Even though I was fully aware that I was far too young to take on the responsibility that comes with owning a pet , I was very.

Cat , Cat coat genetics , Head 1086 Words | 3 Pages. ? Dog Fighting Argumentative Essay Have you ever been hit or forced to fight when you don’t want to? If this has not happened . to you then think about how you would feel if someone forced you to maths problems fight someone else. You would probably feel pretty terrible, getting hurt just because this person wants you to about fight someone all for their entertainment. Simple Essay? This is what some cruel humans do to essay my life animals like dogs usually pit bulls. Dog fighting is wrong and cruel because the animals get badly hurt and maths solving, could. Michael Vick 981 Words | 2 Pages.

| 2012 | | Macquarie University Tugba SENTURK42980542 | [You decide ESSAY : `should pets be cloned? `] | Tutor` Name: . Conclusion About? Prof. Helena NEVALAINEN Tutorial Name: CBMS880- Medical and Molecular Biotechnology | Animal cloning is getting popular by scientists day by simple writing essay day after the success of the sheep Dolly which was the first animal clone in the world. Dolly was created effectively by Roslin Instute scientist in Edinburgh (TechNyou) and she was euthanized when she was six year old due to. Cloned animals , Cloning , Dolly 1477 Words | 4 Pages. How to Write an Argumentative Essay. The Writing Lab – D204d http://bellevuecollege.edu/asc/writing 425-564-2200 How to Write an Argumentative Essay An argumentative . essay uses reasoning and evidence—not emotion—to take a definitive stand on a controversial or debatable issue. Conclusion Essay About? The essay explores two sides of a topic and proves why one side or position is the best.

The First Steps Choose a specific issue to discuss. Some debatable issues cover a wide range of topics. Music Essays? For example, “legalizing drugs” is too broad a subject because. Cat , Dog , Neutering 1602 Words | 5 Pages. ? Lindsay Deckman Assistant Dog Training Dog Behavior Paper 287 11/11/2014 Working at a . dog daycare, I observe different body languages and ways of conclusion essay my life communication through dogs every day. I work at a facility called Paw Beach Pet Resort where daycare is essay, available daily for 20+ dogs in a large yard. One of the about main things I have observed while watching all the dogs is that they have emotions.

Every day they are communicating how they believe they feel to one another. Alpha roll , Dog , Dog behavior 1687 Words | 8 Pages. multi-purpose pet I wanted to inform you that I am planning to adopt a pet in solving, the near future. I’ve considered the various . About? pets available for simple writing, adoption and have come to the conclusion that adopting a dog would be the best choice for both you and me. I will explain a few of the reasons that I feel adopting a dog is our best choice; Dogs are very loyal to conclusion essay about humans, they teach children responsibility, and will help protect our family and homes from bad homework criminals. The loyalty of a dog is unsurpassed. Animal shelter , Apex predator , Dog 411 Words | 2 Pages. Exotic Pets COM/156 August 5, 2012 Exotic Pets Some families face the difficult decision of whether or not bringing home . a pet would be a wise choice, and the impact it will make on all the members of the conclusion essay family.

Their lives will be changed in many ways for both the pet and the owner, so making the right choice of the type of pet is crucial for a positive experience. Bad Homework? The most popular selection among families is a dog . The Amercian Pet Product Association (APPA) is a leading not-for-profit. Dog , Exotic pet , Ferret 1480 Words | 4 Pages. Essay about Red Nose Day The purpose is to entertain and change lives in the UK and Africa. The money spent to aid young who live on conclusion the . street and protect people living with domestic abuse. In Africa for vaccines etc. People make donations, people also do something fun as games, parties, karaoke night, contests and other things and comparrisons, it's like winning money. This program is great, I think there should be more people like them, generous y caring.

This type of action I love. It is best to help and. British Museum , Cardiff , Remembrance Day 678 Words | 3 Pages. this task. Write about the following topic: Many people keep dogs and cats as companions. Discuss the conclusion about my life advantages and disadvantage of write . pet ownership for th e animals involved and for the community as a whole. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from conclusion essay my life your own knowledge or experience. Write at maths problems least 250 words. It is true that many people toda y have pets in their houses. My Life? So me people say that dogs and cats can be wonderful companions while others claim th at.

Dog , Health care , Mental disorder 454 Words | 2 Pages. Cats vs. Dog After living with them, I have noticed that although there are innumerable similarities between the dog and second grade, . the conclusion essay cat, there are also some important differences. These two animals are the two most popular pets today. Instructions? In the U.S. over the last few decades there had been an increasing pet ownership and a decreasing euthanasia. From 1970 to 2010, the number of dogs and cats in homes has increased from 67 million to an estimated 164 million.Some people prefer the company of a cat. Canis , Cat , Dog 1708 Words | 5 Pages. AAT is an evaluated documented process done usually in a group or individual setting. d. Essay About My Life? Animals such as horses, dolphins, cats, guinea pigs, birds, . dogs and bad homework, many others are used for AAA and AAT. Conclusion Essay? e. And Classical Music Essays? National Pet Owners Survey performed in 2007-2008 (which was sponsored by the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association) shows that pets found in 71.1 million households can help lower blood pressure and fight depression. My Life? (Barker, 2008) f. Research suggests that animals can significantly. Dog , Health , Health care 766 Words | 3 Pages. ? Dogs as Pets It has been 33,000 years since the dog became the first animal to bad homework be domesticated.

It has been the . most widely kept working, hunting, and pet animal in human history. There are over 490 breeds of dogs in the world. Many of these dogs can be great loyal companions for your family. In my family, we have a Greyhound and conclusion about my life, an Akita. Greyhounds are medium size dogs with very short, easy to maintain hair. They have a long-head, an elongated snout, and are muscular built. They have a.

Coat , Dog , Dog breed 507 Words | 2 Pages. Descriptive essay Shyla Hassett Everyone has a place where they go to escape all the pressures and worries of life? . ? . There is maths, always that one spot that can soothe all your problems and about my life, troubles in problems, times of stress. For some? ,? the conclusion about my life woods? ,? the music comparrisons beach? ,? or the park is the essay my life place to go? . ? For me? ,? it’s simpler. I go to my bedroom to cure all my problems? . As I walk in I can feel the soft? ,? smooth carpet beneath my feet. I see freshly painted lavender walls with white trimming?. 2004 albums , Color , Debut albums 323 Words | 2 Pages. Possible Essay Question on The Curious Incident of the how technology Dog in conclusion essay my life, the Night Time Essay Question: Does the novel end on an optimistic note? Explain why. In the book “the curious incident of the dog in the . night-time” By Mark Haddon, the new incident of a murder of a dog , Wellington, is introduced in bad homework, the first chapter. Christopher, a boy diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, who lives next door, seeks to solve the mystery which has befallen on conclusion essay about my life his neighbour’s pet dog . However, as he ventures out to find the murderer, he finds out another mystery which involves his mother who he.

Dog , Fear , How to Solve It 1281 Words | 3 Pages. leaving. Dogs and cats are given to study these shelters everyday across the conclusion essay about my life united states. Only about 25% of dogs and problem solving, 24% of conclusion my life cats are . adopted, 15% are reunited with their owners, and a horrible 64% are euthanized. Write Essay? That is millions of conclusion essay animals being killed just because no one wants them. 56 percent of dogs and 71 percent of cats that enter animal shelters are euthanized.

More cats are euthanized than dogs because they are more likely to bad homework enter a shelter without any owner identification. There are some dogs that. Animal shelter , Cat , Dog 875 Words | 3 Pages. 09/17/2012 Gonzalo Garcia . Essay About My Life? My dog skip When my english professor said to me that we was going to see “ My dog Skip”, sincerely, I thought the film would be very boring. “the typical family film” I said. The only fact that glad me was that we went going to miss class. How Technology Is Changing The World Essay? The praises that the professor said about the movie. Comedy film , Film , Film score 983 Words | 3 Pages. BENEFITS OF HAVING PETS 1. Decreases stress In a 2002 study at State University of New York at Buffalo, researchers found that when . Essay About My Life? conducting a stressful task, people experienced less stress when their pets were with them than when a spouse, family member or close friend was nearby. Promises Treatment Centers, which specializes in addiction, not only recommends its patients consider getting a pet , but even allows pets in grade, its rehabilitation facilities, according to essay about Dr.

David Sack, CEO of solving Promises. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder , Blood sugar , Cortisol 1069 Words | 3 Pages. First Essay I am interested in becoming a special education teacher because every type of child needs and deserves a proper education. . Unfortunately not all children receive the type of education they need. Having worked and volunteered my services to multiple families who have children with different assortments of disabilities. Working with children that required high levels of assistance to perform what would be basic task for other children.

While teaching these children the essay basic life skills. Education , Gifted education , High school 1808 Words | 5 Pages. Introduction Dogs in the workplace is an how technology essay, idea that was started in Britain in 1996 as “Take Your Dog to conclusion my life Work Day”. It was a day . Problem? where employees were allowed to essay bring their dogs along to their workplace for a day. The United States has followed the lead of solving Britain, with some businesses following the practice in conclusion essay my life, 1999. After realizing the benefits of allowing employees to bring their dogs to how technology is changing work, the number of employers embracing this practice on essay about my life a permanent basis is write essay, increasing constantly, with.

Dog , Dog meat , Employment 1182 Words | 5 Pages. How to be a responsible dog owner There is a lot of time and essay about, dedication that goes into being a responsible pet owner. In this . case the pet is solving grade, “man’s best friend”. Dogs are the loyalist pets to own. Conclusion Essay About? However they require a very large amount of attention and write essay, love. Essay My Life? If you do not have patience and understanding you will not be a great pet owner. Having this pet is like having a new member of the family. There are steps to becoming a responsible dog owner and they are simple to follow. It is how technology is changing the world, very. Cleanliness , Dog , Dog health 1202 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Speech Topic: Pet Overpopulation Epidemic General Purpose: To persuade.

Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience . that the public is to blame for the pet overpopulation epidemic. Central Idea: In order to about my life control the overwhelming population of how technology the world essay homeless pets , we need to stop throwing our “family friends” away. There are 1.5 dogs and cats put to sleep every second 4-6 million dogs and cats are euthanized every year, states the conclusion about my life Humane Society. The pet overpopulation epidemic has. Animal shelter , Cat , Dog 1534 Words | 4 Pages. The global pet food industry has witnessed record growth highs over the past 10 years, reports Global Industry Analysts. The pet . food sector is how technology is changing, among the fastest-growing sectors within the conclusion food industry. The pet food market will continue to bad homework record strong growth due to factors such as urbanization, rising levels of disposable incomes, particularly in developing countries, a growing pet population and evolving consumer attitudes.

Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the health benefits. 2007 pet food recalls , Association of American Feed Control Officials , Food 700 Words | 3 Pages. Why should we have pets ? (More reasons) 1. What are the reasons why pets should be allowed in the Marco Polo building? * . Pets make loyal, lovable friends * Pets teach you how to take care of others * Pets teach you about responsibility * A pet can help you learn about conclusion my life, animals * Playing with pets can make you feel happy * Having a pet can keep you from feeling lonely or depressed * Pets are good for your health * Your whole family can share the benefits of. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder , Cortisol , Dog 1688 Words | 5 Pages.